Do you want to control your Windows PC from your mobile device like Android and iOS? If that is the case, you have found the best remote control software that can deliver unrivaled performance. Welcome to the AnyDesk for PC. With its stability and low latency with connection quality, you will feel like you are also there.
The best part about Anydesk for PC is it functions both ways. That means if you can control your PC from your smartphone, you can also control your smartphone from PC. All of that is delivered in up to 60 frames per second. That is more than what other apps in the same field can do.
AnyDesk is best for teamwork activities and accessing computers from a couple of meters away or on to the other side of the world. There is basically no limit to what you can do with AnyDesk just as long as your internet connection does not go below the 100Kbps bandwidth.
So if you think this should be on your devices, then it’s probably high time that you install this on your PC and smartphones. We will teach you a bit on how to install and get all your devices connected in this brief step-by-step method.
Download AnyDesk App
|OS Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Works on All Versions)|
|Author||AnyDesk Software GmbH|
How to Download and Install AnyDesk for PC
If you know TeamViewer, you will find that AnyDesk’s is way easier to use. Get connected in just a single try. But rest assured that you are still safe and that your connection will remain uncompromised.
Install on PC
- First is to get the AnyDesk installer. You may use your browser and go to AnyDesk official site and get a copy of the Windows version installer or you can get an alternate installer from our server down below.
- For faster download, you may use IDM for Windows PC as it is one of the best available download managers presently. A VPN software such as Psiphon 3 for PC can also help amp up your online security.
- After the download, run the installer.
- Choose which folder you want the AnyDesk for PC to install or you may use the Windows default Program Files folder.
- As soon as the installation finishes, find the AndyDesk icon from the main desktop. Double-click on it to launch for the first time.
- On the main user interface of AnyDesk, you will see This Desk and next to it is your device’s AnyDesk-Address. You can use that number to connect to other devices. That address will be used to remotely connect this current device from any smartphone or fellow Windows PC and even iOS.
- Down below it is a blank address bar where you can put the AnyDesk address of the device you want to control.
Install on Android
- From your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
- Search for the AnyDesk app. Once you find it, tap on install.
- If you do not have access to the Play Store, use your Android web browser and get the AnyDesk APK from the download button below. Install when the download finishes.
- After the installation, open the app to launch.
- From the AnyDesk main interface, your Android address is shown so you can remote control your smartphone from any PC with AnyDesk installed.
- And below it is a blank address bar where you can type the address of any device you want to control.
As you will find, the remote control feature works in both ways of your two or more devices. Remote control your PC from a smartphone or control your smartphone from any PC. And all of that happens in real-time with the lowest latency possible. You can control your web browser, launch MX Player for PC and laptop, and maintain your Windows with Clean Master for PC. Or watch from your smartphone your favorite videos through Show Box for Windows OS. All of that without touching the device that you remote control.
Of course, the rest is highly dependent on the type of internet connection you have. It would be a shame if you have only UMTS or lower data connection for this to work. The minimum should be not less than 100Kbps. So keep that in mind if you want to maximize the response rate of all your gestures and control.
Features of AnyDesk for PC and Android
- Supports more than just Android and Windows OSes. It also supports Linux-based operating systems, iOS, Mac OS, FreeBSD, and Raspberry Pi.
- Anydesk can run in a portable mode or install it like regular software.
- Features clipboard content that is accessible to all connected devices.
- Intelligent use of available internet and date connection to balance out quality and performance.
- Exchange files like documents and multimedia through clipboard or a dedicated file transfer feature.
- Supports connection shortcuts for quick access to the devices features.
- Shows the picture of your account when trying to connect to other devices.
- Gives admin control to the host to prevent client device from restarting, locking their keyboard, hearing your computer sound, or even prevent file transfer.
- Automatic updates.
- Comes free for personal use and pay a sum for different enterprises and business usage.
- Comes in small size as just 2MB.
- Supports text chat for network communication.
If the AnyDesk for PC is not your all-in-one package remote control software, then perhaps there is no satisfying you. But for the rest of us, this is the best available remote control software available. And this delivers more than what TeamViewer app can do.
And if you decide to use the professional paid version, I would highly recommend that this is worth every penny. You get full control on all important avenues plus lesser bugs and with undeniable ease of use.
So which feature of AnyDesk for PC works best for you? Let us know in the comment section and share us your experience too.
Do you want to know more? Then, by all means, ask it in the comment section. We will try to answer them as much as we can. You can even suggest more topic if you want and we will see if it fits the website’s theme.
Please share this article to spread the word about this awesome productivity tool. The AnyDesk deserves the attention and lets us help its developers create more and better feature so we can all benefit from it in the long run.