The critically acclaimed Bloodborne game for PlayStation 4 developed by FromSoftware has been gathering so much attention recently. This happened when the rumored Bloodborne 2 was up at Amazon in the past months. This has created some speculation that there must be a Bloodborne for PC available now. And that is what we are going to discuss here.
Bloodborne For PC System Requirements
If you have a better PC rig, you can try running this so-called Bloodborne for PC setup. According to the source, the minimum system requirement should be:
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- OS: Windows 7 or later
How to Download and Install Bloodborne for PC
- The first thing to do is prepare your copy of the Bloodborne game. If you do not have the original game, download one through a torrent client.
- Use BitTorrent to do this. You may use this link to install one.
- After you installed BitTorrent on your PC, launch it to prepare to download the torrent file. Note that the Bloodborne file is around 28GB. That is huge. So this download might take you the whole day. This will depend on your internet connection.
- While waiting for the Bloodborne to finish downloading, you may also download the PS4 emulator in this link.
- The PS4 emulator is compressed in a ZIP and RAR file. For uncompressing ZIP and RAR file, you will need either 7ZIP or WinRAR for that. If you do not have one yet, download from here.
- Once you installed 7ZIP or WinRAR, right click on the PS4 emulator and click on Extract Here.
- Since the file is huge, the extraction should take a couple of minutes.
- When the extraction finishes, click on the PCSX4_188.8.131.52.exe to launch the game.
- On the top right corner, click on File > Game File then look for the Bloodborne file you just downloaded.
- That’s it. Let the PS4 emulator load the game, and you can play Bloodborne in a few moments.
Please be informed that since this PS4 emulator is unofficial, there is no record of it being tested for many users. There is not even any reputable website that has claimed about the legitimacy of this copy. So use this software on your own risk. We encourage you to scan the whole software for any malware or virus as the source of this software is unknown.
As of the writing of this article, the file is working. But beyond this point, we have no way of monitoring the emulator’s status or if it is updated or modified in some way.
PS4 Emulator Development
If you have spent many times on the internet looking for a PS4 emulator, you should have learned by now the truth. The most known PS4 emulator is still at an early stage named Orbital. And there are still no reported commercial games that it can play properly nor a good emulator app that can really be recommended at this point.
But the mainstream community is not the only community that exists to date. There are those individuals and some group of people that know a thing or two about reverse engineering and the science of OS emulation. Just look at how the XBox emulator and Nintendo DS emulator have evolved.
Yes, there may not be an official Bloodborne for PC version, but there is still a way. An unofficial PS4 emulator has been going around claiming that it can play some legitimate PS4 game titles. And this rumor includes the God of War 4 and the Bloodborne game.
Now, let’s go back to the topic. We have downloaded the said unofficial PS4 emulator and gave it a try. Upon testing, we managed to get it to work on our system. But it turns out it requires better hardware performance. And so the whole experience suffered a lot of stutters and lags.
If you are uncomfortable with this version of the PS4 emulator, you might as well not continue with the installation. It would be best to wait for the official release of the Orbital project.
The Orbital project might take long before it is ready so you would need a lot of patience. Hopefully, there will be some good news by next year.
In your own opinion, what is the best PS4 game ever created for the console? And what would be the first game that you want to try out when Orbital becomes ready for commercial use? Tell us your story and opinion in the comment section below. We would like to know what you guys think.
Feel free to ask questions and even make suggestions if you think you have a good done down in the comment section too. We will respond and answer them all as soon as possible.