If there is one tool that should never be absent on your system, it is the CM Security app. It is an all-in-one tool that makes everything on your system optimized and secure. That’s for the Android operating system. But did you know that you can also install this Android app on a Windows PC? Yes, in this article, learn how to install CM Security for PC.
The CM Security is an application from Cheetah Mobile. It aims to solve the entire problem of an operating system by cleaning up all the junks left when you went online. Those junks that remain when you install or uninstall an app will be deleted.
Not only that CM Security can also protect you from malware that is intended to slow down your PC or even steal all your personal information. It can also optimize your battery and make sure that your RAM is at its peak level when you need it the most.
There is more than CM Security can offer. And all of this is to protect and give you the best performance that your device can give you. So you would understand when I say that these features within this app should also be used within the Windows platform. Anyway, here’s how to install CM Security for PC.
Download CM Security for PC
|Name||CM Security V4.8.8|
Downloading only the CM Security app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Install CM Security for PC
We will teach you in this step-by-step guide on how to install the CM Security application on your PC running Windows OS. This should be easy for you as we will try to make this guide as simple as possible and as comprehensive as can be.
- We will start by downloading an Android emulator. Any Android emulator will do. If you know any Android emulator, you may use that now. But if you would ask us, we will recommend you the BlueStacks and the Nox App Player. There’s a download button below if you want one.
- Any of these emulators are great, especially with performance and compatibility. Please note that the emulators are a bit huge in file size. So if you want to speed up your download, use a download manager such as Internet Download Manager.
- You may also need to download the CM Security APK. Use the download button provided above.
- As soon as you finished downloading all the required files, start with the Android emulator you chose to download. Let’s assume that it is the Nox App Player.
- Double-click on the Nox installer to initiate the installation process.
- Now choose which folder you want Nox to install. You may also choose the Windows default Program Files folder if you want.
- After a few seconds or a few minutes depending on your system speed, the installation should end. Find the shortcut icon of the Nox App Player on the main desktop.
- When you see it, double-click on the icon to launch the emulator immediately.
- You will see a brief introduction and a short guide on how to use the Nox App Player. Use it to get yourself familiarized on the controls.
- When you reach the Nox main desktop, leave the emulator running and go to the CM Security APK file.
- Double-click on the APK file or you can drag and drop the APK on the Nox main window to start the installation. This should take a few seconds to finish.
- When the installation finishes, you will find the CM Security icon on the Nox main desktop along with the other pre-installed apps inside the emulator.
- Click on the app to start using CM Security.
- That’s it. You should now start to notice an increased speed on your overall system performance.
Features of CM Security
To give you more idea of what are the things that you could do with the CM Security app, we have listed some of its most important and significant features. You will find that there are a lot more to this app than just its mere small file size.
- Supports App Lock within the app itself to give you more security for those apps that are too personal to share.
- CM Security has a built-in anti-malware engine to keep you safe from harmful programs that enter your device operating system.
- Cleans up junks when you install and uninstall apps.
- Provides phone booster that frees up RAM for those instances that you need more power and better performance to handle a heavy and demanding app.
- It has an intelligent algorithm to keep the CPU cool even in busy activities that you can’t help but push your device capacity to the limit.
- State of the art battery saver technology to keep your device running for a more extended period of time.
- The app has a built-in VPN to give you extra security when you are browsing the web. This will also keep out unwanted trackers in case you visited a new website with a shady activity.
- The VPN is also useful when you are using public WiFi, and your personal information could be at risk. Activating the VPN makes you invisible, or no data from your device will leak.
- The CM Security is free along with its features that are included when you installed the app.
If you want a total and reliable system optimizer and add some extra protection on the side, the CM Security should be enough for you. And the best part is that the app is free and no dime shall be spent.
The CM Security saves you from all the hassle of installing different apps in the background and makes everything a lot simpler. So I encourage you to install this app on your mobile phone and even on PC if you think this is such a great product.
So, do you think the CM Security is the complete package for all the devices nowadays? If you don’t agree with me, what other features that you think is missing from this app? Tell us in the comment section below, and we would be more than happy to know your thoughts.
You may also leave some questions if you think you have some helpful points that we have not discussed in the article. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can