For the fans of Halo that are playing for the Xbox console, you all know that the game is such an icon. And that is why it is one of the best first person shooter game ever created. And if you do not have the console, why not play on a Windows PC or laptop? Yes, we have Halo for PC for you right here. Just continue reading to know what to do and how to get a copy.
The Halo series is one that will always be on top of those must-have games if you are a hardcore FPS gamer. And that is not a statement made solely for this article. Look around the internet and Halo will frequently get mentioned if not always. That is because it has the quality of a true gaming title with a kickass storyline that you cannot just skip out. If you want to enjoy the game, know the story and you will understand why.
Now, since we have that already covered, we will give you exactly what you came here to get. We have the full installer of the Halo for PC game that will run on your Windows machine smoothly. Well, that is if your Windows machine meets the system requirement of the game. Let’s start.
Download Halo for PC
|Name||Halo Combat Evolved (Custom Edition)|
If you are not an advanced user, read the instruction first to make sure that you will run Halo for PC properly.
- Download iOS Emulator for PC
- Get Snapseed for Windows PC
- Zapya for PC: Best File Sharing App
- Setting Up Google Home for PC
- Vidmate for PC
How to download and Install Halo for PC
Before we head straight to the method of installation, you must first learn if your Windows machine meets the system requirement. Although the game is not a resource-hungry game given its age, it should be best that we make sure that you can play the game after all.
Halo System Requirement:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Second Edition, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me), Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows XP.
- Computer/Processor: 733 megahertz (MHz) processor.
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0 or later. (DirectX 9.0b is installed by Halo.)
- Memory: 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- Hard Disk: 1.2 gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space.
- Video card: 32 MB with 3D Transform and Lighting capable.
- CD: 8X.
- Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headphones with multiplayer play.
- *56.6 Kilobytes per second (KBps) modem or 10 MB network adapter. Multiplayer servers require broadband to run a server.
- *Additionally, you must have an Internet Service provider (ISP) or a Local Area Network (LAN), if you want to play multi-player games.
That should make you feel more confident that this will run on your PC. Well then, we can start now.
- Open your web browser first. Any web browser of your choice should do. Whether it is Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, it should work.
- Find the download button on this article and click on it to initiate the download.
- Since the file is a bit huge, it would be better if you use a download accelerator or booster like the IDM version 6. You will gain five times the internet download speed which will finish the download in just a couple of minutes.
- After the download finishes, double-click on the installer to start the installation.
- Choose a specific folder or create one for the Halo. You can also use the default Program Files if you do not know how to create a folder.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- On the main desktop, look for the Halo icon and double-click on it to start playing.
For the old-school and classic gamers that love one of the most pioneers of the 3D FPS games, we deliver you the Halo for PC. I hope you enjoy yourself playing this game. And do share this article with your social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, or Kik messenger app so that more old-school gamers will get to enjoy this classic game.
As a Halo for PC fan, what is your best gaming moment playing the game? And for those who have played this game for so long, what makes you stay loyal to the game? Tell us your experience in the comment section below and let’s share old fond memories to other Halo fans.
If you have suggestions and queries for the Halo for PC, feel free to leave your questions and messages in the comment section. We will answer them all as soon as we can.