Hike messenger is unquestionably one of the finest messaging apps when it comes to simplicity and reliability. And it would have been nice if their developers just create a Hike for PC version. You see, not all people are stuck on their mobile devices. There are some who work with their PC or laptop the whole time. Sometimes, mobile devices are not allowed on workplaces, so having a Hike for PC would have been brilliant and would be highly appreciated.
The best thing about this era is that almost everything is adaptable. And in the case of the Hike app, there is a workaround from its lack of Windows support. So in this article, we will discuss crossing that bridge to create a fully working Hike app that will be running seamlessly on PC or laptop.
Download Hike for PC
|System Requirement||Windows 7/8/10|
- Get The Nintendo DS Emulator for PC for Free
- Download iMovie App for PC
- Download Freedom APK (Latest Version)
- Download MX Player APK
- Download MX Player App for PC
How to Install and Download Hike for PC
Since we are talking about a workaround for installing Hike for PC, we will be using an Android emulator. And in this scenario, we will be using the help of BlueStacks App Player.
- First is to open your web browser. And since we are downloading quite a huge data to get the BlueStacks Emulator, I highly recommend using a great download manager such as IDM or better known as Internet Download Manager. This will accelerate the download speed up to 5 times.
- Once you get a copy of the BlueStacks installer, run it to start the installation.
- Choose where you want the installer to save or use Windows default Program files folder.
- After the installation finishes, find the BlueStacks icon on your main desktop.
- Double-click on the icon to launch the all-around Android emulator.
- For first time access, you will be greeted with a short instruction slideshow for you to familiarize the usage and control of the emulator.
- Now find the App Center and type Hike to search the messaging app.
- As soon as you find it, click on it to install.
- Open your new Hike for PC and enjoy.
Download BlueStacks Installer -Official Download Link
Features of Hike Messenger
Hike Messenger is not popular just because we said so. It is popular because of its killer features that are proven to be effective and very useful. And that is referring to its millions of users worldwide. Let me tell you all about it.
- This is one of the most popular features for people who value their privacy so much. This gives the power to its user the ability to hide all chat history from the world with a use of a personal password. That means when someone borrowed your phone, you can rest easy that none of those chats will be accessed in any possible way.
- If you are one of those people that have stalkers, this is a great app for you. Hike Messenger enables you to activate the private mode which hides your profile picture, stories, and timeline. There is also a way to hide where you are last seen so people can’t know where you have been or what have you been up to lately. And do you know what will make your online activities much safer? It is by using a VPN such as Psiphon for PC.
- A good online messenger is not complete without a group chat feature. And this is where Hike Messenger is also good at. You can add up to 1,000 members into one single group forum or chat room. Share videos of any size, send any file types from documents to MP3 and even play games together. There is also a voting feature when you and your friends can’t decide on what to do or where to go next weekend.
20,000+ Free Stickers
- Express all your emotions and all your thoughts on a number of stickers that you can ever handle. This is best when you are unable to type or if you want you and your friend to communicate at your own pace.
- This is why Hike is best for business as well. It gives you an option to send, receive, and share money within the app with your friends, coworkers, and family. Simply load your account wallet with funds from your debit card, credit card and bank account and Hike will let you spend or use it the way you want.
Timeline and Stories
- Share your day and how you’re feeling by using the timeline and story. What’s more is that you can share it selectively to people that matter most only.
- There is also a support for a native camera for people that want to show their OOTD. It has many live filters and animation to keep it more entertaining and fun.
- If you are into personalization, the Hike Messenger is also a home for your creativity. Choose how your Hike looks and blend in with your smartphone’s overall look. You can also personalize your chat box with someone or with a group.
The Hike Messenger is already fun on mobile but when you try it on Windows PC, the experience will double up and more at ease. Do it on a bigger screen and still get all the native control of a PC and a smartphone in one single device. This is what Hike for PC is all about.
In your opinion, what makes Hike for PC appeal so much to you? Why do you think it is better? Tell us your opinion in the comment section. And while you’re at it, you can also ask some questions if you want to know more about Hike for PC and its Android experience as well.
Don’t forget to share this article if you know a friend or someone who also wants Hike for PC. We would love to help them too.