For a former iOS and Mac OS fan that had to shift to Windows PC temporarily, it should be a bit disconcerting. You have to adapt because you have no choice and there are no Apple devices around. When you are so used to using Apple native apps especially iMovie, it will be difficult to adjust. Not unless you are okay with using different video editing software. So in this article, we will teach you how to download iMovie for PC or any Windows laptop.
iMovie is the default editing app for Mac OSX only. Apple has never developed any versions that will run on Windows platform and they have no plans on it either. But as many people realize the importance of iMovie especially when they are loyal Apple users, there will always be a workaround on all of this. And this time, it will be an easy way to do.
So if you really want iMovie for PC instead of any video anything apps, that is what you will get in this article. It would be best to use a VPN such as Psiphon 3 app for PC to protect your account when logged in to other devices that are not yours. So without further ado, here is how to download iMovie for PC.
Download iMovie for PC
- Free Download Nintendo DS Emulator for PC
- Download iMessage for Windows PC
- IDM Serial Keys (100% Working)
- Download Pokemon Go APK (Latest Version)
- Download Freedom APK (Latest Version)
Download iPadian Installer -Alternate Download Link
How to Download and Install iMovie for PC
In this method, we will be using the iPadian emulator to run any iOS and Mac OS X apps. Although this still has some minor bugs and some performance issues on some Windows drivers, this emulator is good enough for temporary use. Just use one of the most popular download managers to speed up any of your downloads.
- On your PC, open the web browser of your choices like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Search for the iPadian official website or you can download from our link above for free. You can use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to accelerate the download speed.
- Once the download finishes, you should run the installer.
- Choose a folder where you want it to install or just use Windows default folder like Program Files or Program Files (x86) depending on your Windows version.
- After the installation finishes, look for the iPadian icon shortcut on your main desktop. Double-click on it to launch the app.
- You will need to log in using your Apple ID just like what you do when you first use your Apple devices.
- Once you are in, go to App Store and search for the iMovie app.
- Install the app and wait for it to finish.
- When done, you can then start using iMovie for PC right away.
Features of iMovie
- Use various fonts and styles to create an artistic title for your movie.
- Supports special effects that you can only see premium video editing apps.
- Change the speed and other effects that will enhance and put more drama into the story of your video.
- Use 10 video filters to add cinematic touch.
- The iMovie has built-in sound effects, music, and even supports voiceover to create a movie that not just looks good but also sounds just as good.
- Edit anywhere using either iOS device or Mac OS device through the iCloud.
If you do not want to use an emulator to run iMovie, there is another way for you to still create your masterpiece movie. You can select from these alternatives that are the closest to an iMovie experience. One of them is also available on iTunes. And they are highly recommended as well by other users. See this list and you might find an app that will suit your iMovie needs.
Movavi Video Editor
is one of the closest things to experiencing iMovie for PC. Movavi is a complete video editing solution that is made for beginners and professionals. The interface is easy to understand and with various effects to play around with your cinematic ingredients.
The best thing about Movavi Video Editor is its broad support for many types of video, transition, effects, and titles. You can even share it to any social media platform with ease.
Filmora Video Editor
this video editor is for the sophisticated and the most meticulous filmmaker to date. It has wide support for all video formats. It also caters more than 300+ stunning video effects to squeeze out the genius in you.
You can save our project to any video format you desire or directly upload it to YouTube at 4K quality. That is of course if your video is in the 4K format as well.
WinX Video Converter
This video editor is not just a video editing tools to create a movie. It is also a video converter that will help you determine the size of your video.
The WinX Video Converter is free to use but it has one of the most sophisticated interfaces and capability for a video editing tool.
Just so you will not underestimate this app, it supports even 4K videos and such a great number of video effects, filters, and codecs.
The iMovie is undoubtedly one of the best if not yet the best entirely in the field of professional video editing tools. And this version of iMovie for PC is as close as you can get using iPadian and your available Windows machine. As a user, I could give it around 85% for the experience and the overall quality of the emulation process.
If you have questions regarding this topic, feel free to leave a message in the comment section. We will answer them as soon as we can. And please do share us your experience using iMovie for PC and the method used in this article.
If you know other people that want this method, do share them this so that they would know just what to do as well.