Since you are here we assume that you are having issues with Play Store or you want to try out some new app store. Well, Mobogenie might be able to help you with that. And the good part about this app is its availability as an Android app and a Mobogenie for PC too.
Mobogenie started its earlier days as a file explorer. And along the course of time, it offered other apps as well within its platform. And now, it is known as an app store similar to what the Google Play Store does but with a lesser number of downloadable apps and games.
Impressively, Mobogenie for PC and Android has become so big that it became a good source of APK files for many users. If you really want to install Mobogenie for PC, you must know that this app has many ads. It is anticipated because this is how developers can earn money with the services they offer. Whether games, productivity tool, entertainment, or in this case, an app store, the Mobogenie software gets their funding from the ads that are being displayed on its interface.
For people who want to install this app on their Android device, it would be best that they should first root their phone for security purposes. The 360 Super Root Android app can do that for you. While the Mobogenie app itself is safe from malware, we cannot say the same thing for the apps that it offers as they are from different developers. Mobogenie is just the middleman in all of this. So you should download an app from Mobogenie at your own risk.
Download Mobogenie for PC
|Author||Beijing Gamease Age Technology|
The Mobogenie file will NOT work on PC just because you downloaded it. Read the step-by-step guide to learn what to properly do with it.
- Download Shareit App for PC
- Download Tubemate App for PC
- List of Free iTunes Alternatives
- Download iMovie for PC Windows
- IDM Serial Keys – 100% Working
How to Download and Install Mobogenie for PC
Method 1: Use an Android Emulator
Some people are blocked with access from the Mobogenie website. So they will not be able to download an EXE file installer from the site. But since the APK file is available everywhere, you can use that to bypass the website itself.
- The first thing to do is to download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks from this link.
- Find the download button for the BlueStacks installer from the article and click on it.
- The installer is around 400MB in size so it would be very helpful if you have also installed the IDM (Internet Download Manager) before downloading the BlueStacks installer.
- After the download finishes, run the installer and choose a folder where you want it installed.
- Once the installation is done, double-click on the BlueStacks desktop icon to do the first launch.
- Expect to see an introduction first and some instruction on how to use BlueStacks and its controls.
- On the main user interface of the emulator, look for the App Center and search for the Mobogenie app. Or if you can’t find it there, use the available browser on the BlueStacks’ list of apps. Or you can use the download button we provided above.
- Install the APK file and you are finished. You have now the Mobogenie for PC.
Method 2: Install the EXE file
- Start by opening your web browser and type in the Mobogenie official website.
- Download the Mobogenie for PC installer. To get a faster download speed, use IDM or any of the popular download managers software available to boost your download up to five times faster.
- After the download finishes, double-click on the Mobogenie installer.
- Choose where you want the app to save and install. Or you can use the Windows default installation folder which is the Program Files.
- Once the installation finishes, find the Mobogenie shortcut icon on your Windows’ main desktop area.
- Double-click on the icon and start the app. You can now use the Mobogenie for PC as much as you want and download apps as many as you can.
Features of Mobogenie for PC
- Manage all your apps within the Mobogenie interface.
- Play media files like music and videos using the native media player inside the app or you can use a third-party app like MX Player Android app or the MX Player for Windows to play all your media files.
- Download useful tools that can make your life easier and help you with your daily tasks.
- Contains thousands of games that will entertain you from dawn till dusk.
- Gives you app recommendations on a daily basis to put your mobile device to more good use.
- Install apps outside of Play Store without using a USB cable.
- Support for rooted devices.
The Mobogenie for PC is a good alternative for those mobile users who have Android smartphones that have an issue with their Play Store. But if you have other Play Store-like app that you can find out there, I suggest that you try those first. The Mobogenie has had some controversial issues recently about it being an adware. But like we said, the app itself is safe as per our testing. It is the apps that are being handled by third-party developers that are causing the issues.
So as a verdict, we would tell you that you should install the Mobogenie for PC on your own terms. If it is a risk or not it would be up to you to find out.
As a question for this app, what feature of Mobogenie are you after and why do you think you should install it? For those who have prior experience with the app, how was your experience with it overall?
If you have concerns and questions that you like to address to us, feel free to say it in the comment section. We will answer them all as soon as we can. Share this article if this has helped you with your purpose. Thank you for reading this far.