Old school is never dead. They just go silent at some point and then rise up again and make noises all over the place. And this is the case for old-school Nintendo DS users. And for those who would love to play the games from the beloved consoles, there are a lot of ways to play Nintendo DS emulator for PC today.
Nintendo DS was launched in the year 2004 and is still alive today due to its loyal fans and gamers. The game console has been the platform for many popular game titles of the past decade such as Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, and many more. And surely, there are still millions of people who would be inclined to play the games for such a console. They represent the old era that was classic and awesome at the same time.
And on that note, it would be a shame to just turn our backs to the golden age of gaming and completely forget about it. Yes, the games of today such as Pokemon Go Android app and many more are great but childhood memories are much fonder. And to do that, we have some great Nintendo DS emulator for PC that you might be interested to try out. And yes, they are free and no strings attached.
Just so you don’t think that I am not serious here, why don’t you find the download button below and see for yourself? It will be just a click away to start playing your old favorite games again. But if you can wait, I will ask you to first read the instructions first. This way, you will properly understand how to do things right.
Download Nintendo DS Emulator
|Requirement||Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
Download NDS Emulator x64 -Official Download Link
Download NDS Emulator x32 -Official Download Link
Download DS Emulator x64 -Alternative Download Link for 64-bit
Download DS Emulator x32 -Alternative Download Link for 32-bit
- Download Xender for PC
- Download 360 Super Root APK
- Internet Download Manager Review
- Download Tubemate for PC
- Download Hotstar for PC
How to Download and Install Nintendo DS Emulator for PC
Running the Nintendo DS emulator for PC would be just like running an Android OS emulator for PC such as BlueStacks Android emulator. The difference is the execution. But if you are familiar with how to run Android on PC, this is as easy as that. And since we are going to download some files, it would be best to use download managers such as IDM 6.30 build to boost the download speed up to five times.
- We will be using a web browser to download the emulators. So you may choose which browser that you prefer doing this.
- On the address bar, go to Emulator Zone official website or you can choose using the RetroArch. These are the best Nintendo DS emulator for PC to date so any one of them will do the trick. And in case that one does not work, you will have at least another option. For Emulator Zone, we have a copy on our server. You can click on the download button below if you want that instead.
- If you have installed a download manager like we mentioned above, the download should finish in just a few minutes or less, depending on your internet speed.
- As soon as the download finishes, use a WinRar or 7zip to decompress the file and extract them to a folder. This time we chose DesMuMe DS emulator.
- Inside their respective folder, you will find an executable file. Double-click on that to open Nintendo DS emulator for PC.
- On the main interface, click File and then click Open ROM. Direct the emulator to where you saved your Nintendo DS games and click on it.
- That’s it. The game should work and you now have a Nintendo DS emulator for PC.
As you will notice while playing through the DS emulator, there will be some occasional lags and performance slowdowns. This will not happen frequently but it is best that you should be well aware of this fact.
Also, not all Nintendo DS game titles will play on any of this emulator. There are hundreds that are playable but there are still more that are not supported. Do check their official websites for those game titles that are only supported as of today.
So which game are you planning to play on the emulator? Why is it your favorite? And how is the emulator’s overall performance on the rate of 1-10 when 10 is the highest score?
If you have more questions about today’s topic, you may leave your queries in the comment section. We will try to answer them as soon as we can.