Snapchat is a social media and a multimedia messaging app that is popular today. It is competing head-to-head with GB Instagram app, Facebook, WhatsApp Plus app, and WeChat. Unfortunately, Snapchat has not been ported to the Windows platform yet. As we have tried to search for Snapchat for PC, we ended up empty-handed. There are still no plans for the company to develop Snapchat for PC.
But our searches did give us something to do about Snapchat for PC. There is, in fact, a way to adopt Snapchat for PC and do a workaround to make it possible. And that is what this article is all about. To teach you how to download and install Snapchat for PC is a simple way.
Download Snapchat for PC
|Name||Snapchat 10.49.0 Beta (Version varies with the device)|
- Download iMovie for PC
- 192.168.1.1 Admin Login
- Download Freedom APK
- Internet Download Manager Review
- Post Instagram Photos to Twitter
How to download and Install Snapchat for PC
This method is not a new one. In fact, this has been around for years now. To use Android apps to Windows, we will seek the help of an Android emulator. One of the best Android emulators is BlueStacks. So this will be the tool that we are going to use to fully enjoy Snapchat for PC. It will be just like using Snapchat on Android.
- Let’s start with your Windows PC booted up and ready. Open your web browser and go to BlueStacks official website. If you are not a fan of BlueStacks, you can try the gaming Android emulator called Nox App Player.
- As soon as you find their respective official installer, download and get a copy. You can use the download button below for a quick access. The download should take a few minutes depending on your internet connection speed. To accelerate the download speed, use the Internet Download Manager app. You can also hide your internet activity if you want using the Psiphon VPN for PC.
- After the download finishes, run the installer and choose a folder where you want the Android emulator installed.
- Once done with the installation, find the icon shortcut on your main desktop. Double-click on it to launch the emulator.
- Since this is your first time to run the app, you will see a short introduction and some instruction on how to operate the emulator.
- After the introduction and instruction are over, you will be directed to the main familiar Android interface. Just look for the Play Store and tap on it to open.
- Again, since this is your first time to launch the Play Store app, you will need to enter your Google account. Or you can create a new one if you want to start over.
- When you are done with that as well, you will be greeted with the Play Store’s list of downloadable apps and games.
- Search for the Snapchat app and install.
- There you go. You are now ready to use Snapchat for PC.
Snapchat for PC is an experience similar to the one from Android and iOS. The only difference is you get to do Snapchat on a bigger screen of your Windows PC. Android emulators nowadays are already getting better each time. And the Android experience being brought to Windows is superb and impressive. That is why a lot of emulators are now available for you to choose from.
It’s not only Snapchat that you can install on these Android emulators. You can also install as much as you want as long as your memory storage can handle it.
If you have some questions, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section. Or you can share us your experience with Snapchat using the Android emulators of your choice. And if you know other people that want to experience Snapchat for PC, you can share them this article to help them as well. Enjoy using Snapchat for PC now.