WeatherBug for PC is a great app if you want to be in-the-know and stay updated of the weather for today and the rest of the week. If you are always on-the-go, it is imperative that you know what type of weather you are having as you go along. Unless you want to get caught unprepared when it starts raining while you are in the middle of town, then be my guest.
The WeatherBug is a multipurpose weather app that is available on most popular platforms. It gives near accurate prediction for the day based on state of the art weather devices spread across the world. Not to mention its integration on the U.S. satellites.
In its early years, the WeatherBug app was used by many professionals and businesses due to its reliable forecasts. It was also used by some TV stations to base their weather news when they report it on a daily basis.
The WeatherBug for PC was first launched back in the year 2000 and then later on ported to work as apps for iOS and Android handsets. Although many similar apps have popped up since the Weatherbug’s popularity, there are still many businesses and career-oriented individuals that prefer this app.
One of the most sought out features of WeatherBug for PC and other versions is its lightning detection sensors. It is a tool for all its users to give warnings when an area is going to be hit by lightning in a specific time of the day.
If you have known WeatherBug from its Android or iOS versions, you should know that there is also a Windows version. Here is how you can get WeatherBug for PC today.
Download WeatherBug for PC
|Author||Earth Networks, Inc.|
How to Install WeatherBug for PC
As we have mentioned earlier, the WeatherBug for PC has been already available ever since the rise of Android. That means you will not need an Android emulator to make this work. Unlike the popular Android dedicated apps like Google Assistant for Windows, Google Home for laptop, Clash of Clans for PC, or MX Player for PC, the WeatherBug for Windows version is an official app.
This is why installing the WeatherBug on any Windows version from Windows 10, and older will be easy straightforward. Here is what you should do.
- From your Windows platform web browser, right-click on this link and open to a new tab.
- On the WeatherBug homepage, click on the “Download WeatherBug” button.
- Once the download finishes, go to the default download folder and find the WeatherBug installer.
- Double-click on the installer to start the installation
- On the first page, click on the “Next” button.
- Tick on the checkbox to agree on the “Terms and Conditions” page then press the “Next” button again.
- Now, on the next page, choose your preferred installation folder or create a new one by clicking on the “Browse” button.
- Once you decided where to install the WeatherBug app, you may click on the “Install” button.
- After a second or two the installation should be quick to finish. You can choose to run Weatherbug immediately after clicking the “Finish” button, or you can just click the “Finish” button and launch WeatherBug from the desktop.
- That’s it. You can now use Weatherbug for PC as much as you want. This will give you updates on today’s weather or the weather for the rest of the week.
Features of WeatherBug
To give you some heads up on what WeatherBug can do, we have also prepared a list of features of this amazing app. This way, you would know that Weatherbug is not just your ordinary weather app that tells whether it is going to rain today or not. Also, you will see why this app has been a go-to for many businesses and some TV station apps when forecasting the weather.
- Find out early whether the next ten days will have a great sunny day. Or you will need to adjust all your appointments. This is very much useful especially if you are always on-the-go. This is also great when you want to make sure that the rest of your week will be a sunny day.
Spark Lightning Alerts
- Receive alerts on dangerous areas where thunderstorms are active. The WeatherBug is certainly 50% much earlier than most weather apps or weather stations to report these types of incidents. This is why with this weather app, you will be safer and well-informed.
- WeatherBug is not just for the U.S. this means that other people all over the world can enjoy this app. As a matter of fact, WeatherBug is available on around 3 million locations around the globe. That means you and your friends are free to install this app. And yes, you can also use this weather app when you are traveling from one country to another.
- With WeatherBug, you can rearrange your preferences in the user interface. You can choose which feature you really want when you want it anytime.
Animated Weather Maps
- Get a more comprehensive weather representation with WeatherBug for PC animated weather maps. You get to choose which type of weather you want to see. And the rest is simple enough for you to understand.
- Enjoy the most sophisticated apparatus and its state-of-the-art technology that delivers all the weather-related data straight to your device. All of this happens in real-time.
If you want WeatherBug for PC on your laptop or even desktop, you will have the best weather app on your hands. When all other weather apps are often late and sometimes even inaccurate, this app provides the earliest possible forecast for you to rely on.
Its near perfect weather service is unparalleled, and therefore we highly recommend this app to all of you. We must warn you though that while there is a free version for the WeatherBug for PC, it has some ads that might turn you off while using it.
If you want a seamless experience without ads, go for the Weather Elite by WeatherBug and its other premium versions. This way, there will be no nuisances and things that might tick you off while using it.
So what do you guys think of WeatherBug? Do you think that they are really that great? Tell us what you guys think. We would be more than happy to know your thoughts on this.
If you have questions, please feel free to leave a message in the comment section. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can. Also, you can share some suggestions if you feel that Weatherbug is not your weather app of choice. We would love to hear from you.