Are you into farming simulation? Well, we have a delightful gift for you. Hay Day from Supercell, creator of Clash of Clans game app, can now be played on your Windows. Yes, you read that right. Hay Day for PC is now doable on your PC or laptop.
Not all people are into a shooting game, racing manias, or endless running adventure. There are some people who are just okay with a simple simulation like farming. It is relaxing and also time-consuming if that is what you are after.
You can easily lose track of time while playing this game. That is why it gained 94 million downloads on Play Store.
Sadly, the Hay Day game from Android has no full-fledged Windows version. So for now, we will be using BlueStacks to make this simulation game playable on your Windows laptop or PC.
Do not worry. The game will be as smooth as you play it on an actual Android device. In fact, if you play the game on BlueStacks and with a Windows device with a decent rig, you could enjoy this game on a much better resolution.
How to Download and Install Hay Day for PC
If you have no BlueStacks emulator installed yet on your device, you must first realize that you will have to download it. The installer would be more than 400MB, so expect the download to be a little slow especially if you have a low internet bandwidth. We would then advise you to use Internet Download Manager to boost your download speed up to five times.
But if you have a fast internet speed, can you imagine how fast it would become with the IDM installed on your PC? Just try it. You will love it.
Anyway, here is a brief and comprehensive way to install Hay Day for PC. Please follow the steps carefully.
- First is to download BlueStacks emulator. We have provided a download link below. Just use that link to get the BlueStacks installer instantly.
- If you have IDM installed, the download should finish in just a few minutes.
- Once the download finishes, double-click on the installer to initialize the installation.
- Choose where you want to install BlueStacks, or you can just follow the default Windows Program Files folder.
- As soon as the installation finishes, go to the BlueStacks shortcut icon and double-click on it to launch for the first time.
- You will need to log in your Google email account to activate and access the Google Play Store and all other Google apps entitled to you when you sign up for an account.
- Once you are done with the login authentication, you should now see the BlueStacks main interface or desktop.
- On the App Center, type in the Hay Day game.
- Once you see it, click on “Install” to start the installation.
- It should take about a minute or so depending on your internet speed and device.
- Once the installation finishes, click on the “Open” button and the game will start.
- That’s it. Enjoy.
Features of Hay Day
- You may grow and create your own farm with your style and look.
- You will have a roadside shop wherein you can trade your fresh goods from your farm to whatever items they have that you can use.
- Be able to accept orders and fulfill them with your very own truck. And in the course of the gameplay, you can even have our very own steamboat.
- You can also build your own dock and use it to lure fish that you can and sell for business.
- In the long run, you can build the town and invite visitors to amaze them of how much prosperity you brought in since you started farming.
The Hay Day for PC is a much better version than the Android if you ask me. You get to spend more time especially if you are using a desktop instead of a laptop. But either way, you will still have a much better viewing quality because BlueStacks can maximize the gameplay and take advantage of the game’s true HD resolution.
Do you know of any game just like the Hay Day? If you do, which do you think is better, that game that you have in mind or this Hay Day from Supercell? Tell us your opinion in the comment section. We will be more than happy to know your thoughts.
Also, feel free to ask questions if you have any. Or even offer suggestions for our next article and we will try to put it on our next topic.