Looking for iBooks for PC? This article covers the guide on how you can get and read iBooks on your Windows PC. iBooks (Apple book) is an ebook reader for Apple devices; iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac computer.
It was released on January 27, 2010, by Apple Inc. Before, iBooks is not pre-loaded on the device and can only be downloaded and install through iTunes App Store. In 2013, the developers decided to integrate this application on iOS and Mac after iOS 8 was updated.
Today, Apple users can access iBooks once they have bought their iOS device. Or if you are on Windows, use the iOS emulator instead. It is a great tool for book lovers. From fiction to nonfiction, thrillers and mysteries, and even audiobooks can be accessed through this application.
But what if I want to have iBooks on my Windows PC? If you have the same question as mine, we can go for iPhone emulators. But that will require more advanced procedure. There is a simpler way to get iBooks for PC. Keep on reading and learn more about iBooks.
Download iBooks for PC
How to Get iBooks for PC – Windows
Getting iBooks for PC requires you some technical knowledge since this is only available on the Apple devices just like the Final Cut Pro. But you can still purchase books from the Apple iBookstore, but the application itself cannot be built on the Windows device.
So what you need to do is to use another application that can make iBooks possible on Windows PC. If you really want to know how then keep on reading. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Step 1. Open a new tab and download iTunes. Once you found iTunes, you have to download and install it on your Windows PC.
- Step 2. After installing iTunes, launch it on your desktop.
- Step 3. Find the iBooks you have saved on iTunes and right-click on it. Then click “Show in Windows Explorer.” Then the iBook you chose will be transferred on your PC.
- Step 4. After transferring, you need to right click again the document of the book you just get from iTunes. Choose where you want to view and read the book. It is better if you have an ebook reader installed like Adobe Reader.
- Step 5. If you want to transfer multiple files, then you just need to repeat the process and choose the files all at once upon transferring. The Senuti for PC can also be used for this method,
That’s how you can get iBook for your PC. You can just add the books to your library and you can now enjoy reading.
iBooks is a great application for your Apple devices. However, you cannot get this directly for Windows PC and other platforms.
Thankfully, Apple made iTunes available for other operating systems to be able to transfer and view the files from iOS and Mac to Windows. You can just download and purchase all the books on your Apple device then read on your PC.