Download Internet Download Manager aka IDM for PC Windows 7/8/10/XP computer from here. We have provided all the versions of IDM including the latest version for you.
Downloading files from the internet has become common now. People like to download all types of files like videos, songs, movies, and many other files from the internet. These downloads sometimes get misplaced by our default browser’s download settings. This happens as most of the browsers are not that good at managing the downloads and files. That is why these days download managers have become a necessity for every PC user.
Everyone must use a dedicated software for downloading and managing all the downloaded files in a systematic manner. This software is known as download managers or specifically for this article, the IDM for PC.
Internet Download Manager is one of the best download managers for Windows right now. It has a really simple User Interface with very powerful features which makes it very easy to use. You can download any file that you want from the web using IDM for PC. And to give you more security, use a VPN like Psiphon for PC to hide your online presence.
Internet Download Manager is available for all the versions of Windows be it 7, 8 or 10. You can get free and download IDM for PC latest version for Windows 7/8/10 from below.
Download IDM Latest Version
|Name||Internet Download Manager 6.31 Build 3|
|Size||Varies with device|
|OS Requirement||Windows (All Versions)|
I recommend All of you to watch this video about IDM.
Every file you download using IDM gets downloaded really fast. It divides the downloading file into many streams and each stream gets downloaded separately. You can also download content from sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and many more. This is the same as Tubemate for PC or Hotstar for PC. Apart from this, Internet Download Manager can manage multiple downloads at a single time with ease. Even if many files are downloading at the same time, the download speed doesn’t get slow as it uses batch downloads. Now, let’s take a look at some of IDM’s best features.
Features Of Internet Download Manager
- Internet Download Manager helps you download the files at a great speed. It divides the downloading files into various streams and parts which speed up the downloading process.
- If you want to download multiple files at the same time, you can use the Batch Downloads option in Internet Download Manager. This option divides your downloading files into various batches in a well-organized manner.
- You can also import and export your downloads using Internet Download Manager.
- You can update the download address of all your downloads both manually and automatically. All the files normally go to the drive C. If you want to change the folder for your downloaded files, you can change it before the download starts.
- There are multiple queues for multiple downloads. You can download multiple files at the same time, but that lessens the internet speed. So, you can also add the files you want to download to queues.
- You can check all your recent downloads from the very convenient option recent downloads list.
- You can download all the videos from online video streaming sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. directly from IDM.
- Internet Download Manager gives a dynamic segmentation to all your files throughout the downloading process.
- IDM supports various multiple protocols like HTTP, MMS, HTTPS, FTP, Microsoft ISA and also the authentication protocols like Negotiate, Kerberos, Basic, and NTLM. These protocols auto-authenticate all your usernames and passwords.
- IDM supports almost all the common internet browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and many others.
- All the downloaded files are available in an organized address folder. Thus you can easily access all the files you download.
So, if you are looking for a reliable download manager, we highly recommend you to download IDM for PC for free from the links mentioned above.
The IDM for PC or Internet Download Manager is unquestionably the best download managers that you can find and use to date. It can really boost your download speed up to five times faster. It also is the most reliable when it comes to performance and stability. You can find that out for yourself if you read all its user’s reviews.
If you want to ask anything about today’s topic, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. We will answer all of them as soon as we can.