Looking for Keynote for Windows? This article covers the step-by-step guide on how you can get Keynote for Windows device. These are just simple instructions that everyone can follow as long as you have your Windows PC and a reliable internet downloader.
Keynote is a powerful application designed for presentation purposes. It was originally built for Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and Mac computers. However, due to the fact that not everyone has an iOS device, Apple found a way to bring this app to other operating systems like Windows. Before, you need to export the Keynote files to the PowerPoint format when sharing it to Windows PC. But this is no longer required today.
Since Apple made a specific iCloud app that runs on Apple’s servers, this app can be used as an Apple service emulator for Windows or another Mac device with just having a reliable internet download stream.
And of course, using your favorite web browser. What makes it good though is that it is accessible not only by Mac users but also Windows and Linux OS such as Ubuntu users with the right app.
Download Keynote for PC
How to Run Keynote for Windows
In this section, you will learn how to have the Keynote for your Windows device. This does not require you to download the Keynote but just needs to connect you to the internet to access the iCloud – server for Apple applications. Please read and follow the steps carefully.
Step 1. The first thing you need to do is to go to iCloud.com, or you can just click this link here.
Step 2. Download iCloud, since this is the only way to access Apple applications. Just hit the download link and follow the on-screen instructions to install iCloud.
Step 3. Once you have downloaded the iCloud, sign in to your account. Use the Apple account you are using.
Step 4. After signing in, you can now access the Apple applications including Keynote on your Windows PC.
These are the steps on how you can run the Keynote for Windows OS. If you want more productivity apps, we have more. Please check out our SoftAlien main page for a good list of useful apps and software that you can use.
Key Features of Keynote for Windows
Let me tell you some great features on Keynote. And why this tool can be an alternative to your ever favorite MS PowerPoint.
#1. Team Collaboration
- Your team can collaborate and work on a project in real-time
- Collaboration can be done on any Apple device and on PC using Keynote for iCloud
- Sharing document in public or with specific people is possible
- You can follow the edits and view the presentation of the team
- The presentation can be stored in iCloud or in Box
#2. Quick Start-up
- Open the password- protected presentations using Touch ID
- Add visual aspect to your project using text, charts, tables, images and choose from 700 editable shapes to enhance the presentation
- Comes with live previews while animating your slides
- Quick skimming through slides, add new slides or reorder slides with easy slide navigator
- Keynote has 30 Apple-designed themes to make your presentation beautiful
#3. Graphics tools
- Edit your presentation with rulers and alignments
- Simple and accessible toolbar for shapes, tables, charts and other media tools
- Can easily add images from a collection of photos
- Free transformation of curves and shapes
#4. Cinematic animations
- The slide transitions can create a beautiful presentation
- Effortless animation with Magic Move effect
- Slide transitions such as Clothesline, Object Cube, Flip and Pop
- Text and object animations like Crumble, Fade, and Scale
#5. Audience Presentation
- You can control your slideshow from your Apple devices
- Keynote live allows the audience to follow the presentation using their Apple devices and from iCloud.com
#6. iCloud and Sharing
- Turning on iCloud allows you to record and edit your presentation from your Mac, iOS, and iCloud.com
- Easily export your presentation as PPTX (MS PowerPoint), PDF, QuickTime, and HTML
- Export your presentation as image and movie files.
These are all the features of Keynote for Windows. Most of these features should be useful for you.
Keynote is an amazing application for your Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac computer. It became more amazing because you can access Keynote on other operating systems like Windows using iCloud.
If you have questions, please utilize the comment section and leave your queries and suggestions down below. We will tro to answer ally our questions as soon as possible.