This little tutorial will help you to create a apple id without using a credit card. In the App Store of Apple there are some apps that aren’t made available in your country, and there are some restrictions to the features even they are. Like Google Earth, is only available for free download from the App store in the United States or United Kingdom.
Also there are many podcasts or iBooks that are free, but the developers don’t make it available for many countries, and if you are in one of those countries you can’t download them.
So if you want to use such kinds of apps, that aren’t available in your country, you could make a new Apple ID of that country and log into that in the App Store, and download that app and use it on your Apple Device, may it be iPad or iPhone itself.
But there is a problem in this short and easy workaround. And that is, whenever you look to make a new Apple ID of that particular country, Apply would ask you a valid credit card with the billing address of the country in which you are looking forward to make an account.
So if you want to make an apple ID for the US, you will need a credit card with billing address based in United States. But don’t worry, there is a workaround to this situation as well.
If you have downloaded IDM, Check the IDM Serial Numbers.
How to Create Apple ID Without a Credit Card
So here are some simple steps that will help you to easily create an Apple ID without using a credit card from that particular country. So let’s begin.
- Firstly log out of your present Apple ID, and that can be done from iTunes, and then Store, and then in the Menu, tapping on Sign Out option.
- Then at the end of the page, choose ‘Change Country’ and then choose the country whose Apple ID you are looking to access.
Now tap on the ‘App Store’ inside the iTunes, then click on any free app that is available for download and then tap on the Download button.
- Then a window will prompt you to log into your Apple ID by asking for your Password and ID.
- Click on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- Then add the information that it asks you, like the email, password and your age.
- Next in the Payments step, you will spot an option as ‘None’, and choose that.
- Next enter a address that can be dummy, but do make sure that it lies in the country that you earlier selected, so that it does not reject the application.
- After you submit, you will have a valid Apple ID for the country you selected, and then you can use it to download apps on your device that weren’t previously available in your country.
Also this method has a significance in protecting you from accidental purchases of apps from your credit card, that kids end up doing. As you haven’t even clubbed or attached a valid Credit Card with your new Apple ID. So if you liked this post, do share it with your friends.