Screenflow for PC: This article introduces the step-by-step process on how to install Screenflow for PC. It will also describe the features included within the application.
Screenflow is an easy-to-use yet professional screen recording application. It enables one to record screen activities from their desktop and save it to their local folder. This supports audio creation coming from your system and microphone. Thus, allowing you to add narration or voice over to your recorded file.
The application supports capturing of screen activities at a high quality which makes it one of the most popular applications on the market. So, if you’re an app developer or gamer who wants to create a video tutorial, you may use this one to record your applications or games.
Aside from its ability to capture screen, this also works as a video editor which allows one to add annotations and highlights. You may also choose from the different format types like AIFF, GIF, M4V, and MP4. Take a look at the detailed guide below to know how to use this application.
Download ScreenFlow for PC
Downloading only the ScreenFlow app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Install Screenflow for PC
This part will provide you with the detailed guide to run Screenflow on your computer. Note that this only works on a desktop running Mac system.
- To start, download the installer of the screen recorder on your computer.
- Next, run the file and follow the on-screen instruction to set-up the application.
- After that, agree to the terms and conditions and wait for the program to start.
Features of Screenflow
- Record video and audio from a computer
- Record connected iOS device
- Capture videos from web camera
- Adjust frame rate or specify the duration of the recording
- Edit basic video settings like aspect ratio and cropping
- Change audio settings
- Volume, ducking and rudimentary mixing options
- Add effects to audio
- Annotate your video by adding a circle, mark, or point
- Insert text and titling
Export and Publish
- Choose from the different format types
- Set video resolution
- Directly upload your output on video sharing sites like Vimeo or YouTube
How to Record Screen using Screenflow
This section will show you the complete instruction to capture your computer screen with Screenflow. Follow along and find out how.
- First, click the Screenflow shortcut icon on your desktop to open the application.
- Once the program is running, navigate to the Settings option to adjust the resolution, frame rate, or audio settings.
- From the main interface of the program, click the recording icon and select the area that you want to capture.
- After setting up the area, the program will automatically record all the ongoing activities on your screen.
- When you’re done, hit the same recording icon to save your file.
Get Screenflow for your screen recording projects. This can be an amazing application for your Mac computer that you can get for free. It lets you record and edit at the same time. Perfect for someone who makes tutorials.